Slow fashion meets minimalist design. Versatility makes this handbag the perfect transitional piece for any wardrobe. Wear it as a belt bag or lengthen the belt and style it as a cross-body. Remove the belt and use it as a clutch.
Hand-crafted by master leather artisans using vegetable-tanned, eco-conscious leather. Soft yet structural with antiqued hardware, this minimalist bag is perfect for carrying your daily essentials from day to night.
While our designs are modern, our approach is based in capturing the ancient. We collaborate with master craftspeople to create each piece.
- Size: 9 inches wide x 6 inches tall
- Belt: Adjustable - 47 inches long adjusts down to 34 inches with 10 holes for length adjustment
- Materials: Soft, yet structured bovine leather (sourced from India)
- Construction: Antique brass hardware + unlined
- Made entirely by hand, slight variations make each piece truly one of a kind
- Handcrafted in Nepal