This collection encapsulates the yin and the yang of the feminine spirit — both soft and strong. Our choker is hand forged with fire and power but tied together with a soft, plant-dyed silk ribbon. An ode to the Silk Road and the part of the world where our collection is made. Always hand forged in Nepal.
- Expandable open neck design. One size comfortably fits most.
- Finish: Brass. Also available in Sterling Silver and Oxidized Brass.
- Please select either an Oyster or Rust Ribbon, hand-dyed by Silk and Willow in New Paltz, New York. Custom colors available.
- Choker ships with the Silk Ribbon and matching metal clasp.
- Made entirely by hand, slight variations make each piece truly one of a kind
- Handcrafted in Nepal