Meticulously handcrafted by artisans in Nepal, the sequined belt on this piece is visual luxury at its finest. With its saddle stitch details and a beautiful interplay of leather and suede textures, this bag is truly one-of-a-kind. Features an asymmetrical flap closure and invisible magnetic snap and can be worn as a belt, over the shoulder or used as a clutch.
Soft yet structural with antiqued hardware, this minimalist bag is perfect for carrying your daily essentials from day to night.
While our designs are modern, our approach is based in capturing the ancient. We collaborate with master craftspeople to create each piece.
- Size: 10 inches wide x 6 inches tall
- Belt: Adjustable - 35 inches long adjusts down to 30 inches with holes for length adjustment
- Materials: Soft, yet structured bovine leather (sourced from India) + antique brass hardware
- Construction: Hand stitched, oxidized copper sequined, removable belt
- Made entirely by hand, slight variations make each piece truly one of a kind
- Handcrafted in Nepal