Introducing an earthy version of our Balance 2-in-1 Earrings made in collaboration with Campfire Pottery. A Raku crescent shape serves as the base for these earrings, paired with our hand-forged oxidized brass studs. Wear the two pieces together or wear the crescent stud alone. No two styles are the same as each piece of pottery reacts differently when it's fired. Some pieces have more crackle and metallics, while some are more minimal and white.
This piece is a part of the Campfire Pottery X MULXIPLY collaborative jewelry collection. Each item in this collection was carefully handcrafted by master artisans: the metals in Nepal and the ceramics in Westbrook, ME. This collection can be viewed at our collaborative retail space at 93 Washington Ave., Portland, Maine.
- Materials: Oxidized Brass + Raku Pottery
- Brass Crescent: Approximately 0.75 inches tall x 0.5 inches wide
- Raku Crescent: Approximately 1.5 inches tall x 1 inch wide
- Brass Crescent can be worn on its own
- Made entirely by hand, slight variations make each piece truly one of a kind